The EyeSens GTI (Gear Tooth Inspector) for the quality control of gear whees.
The Function of the EyeSens GTI (Gear Tooth Inspector)?
The vision sensor can inspect gear wheels for:
- presence of the gear teeth
- width of the gear teeth
- distance between the gear teeth
For all components to interlock perfectly into each other, the precise measurement of the gearing parameter is very important. Because the aberration would lead to irregular cycle and therefore to increased abrasion.
The EyeSens Hardware
The vision sensor is very robust. The sensor compensates vibrations and fast movements easily. It also contains:
- optionally integrated LED illumination and lens or
- C-Mount connection and
- IP67 housing
Additionally the handling of the vision sensor is very easy. Specially thanks to the integrated illumination and lens it is a plug-and-play camera with industrial standard.
The integrated EyeVision software offers additional advantages:
- graphical user interface (GUI)
- creation of inspection program without programming skills
- special command “Gear Tooth Inspection”